- Elite Series from The Makers of MuscleTech
- America's #1 Selling Creatine Brand^
- Research & Development
- 8 g Total Premium Creatine Per Serving
- Scientifically Shown to Build 4x More Lean Muscle¹
- Test Subjects Gained 18.6% More Strength²
- Enhances Muscle Performance In Athletes
- Accelerate Workout Recovery
- Mixes Instantly
- Zero Aspartame
- Results Based on Core ingredient Testing
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- From Americas #1 Selling 170 Million Bottles Sold!
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Leader In Science
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured
Six Star® Creatinex3™ Is Engineered for All Athletes
Six Starª CreatineX3" is from the makers of MuscleTech® so you know it's a powerful formula you can trust. Whether it's your first fine at the gym or you're a seasoned vet, pro athlete, or just trying to gain that extra edge in your sport, everyone is an athlete, and every athlete needs to fuel their body with the best sports nutrition products available. Formulated to deliver 8,000mg of muscle building creatine monohydrate, a 2,500mg blend of taurine and BCAAs to help boost nitrogen levels, Six Star® CreatineX3 is the fuel you need to build muscle and strength, and it's Engineered for All Athletes.
Six Star® CreatineX3™ Is For:
- Active Men & Women
- Strength Trainers
- All Athletes
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Endurance Athletes
Benefits of Six Star® CreatineX3™:
- Builds lean muscle and strength
- Provides 2,500mg of free-form BCAAs and taurine
- Enhances muscle performance in athletes
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
- With a clinically proven 8,000mg dose of premium creatine monohydrate
Test Subjects Built 4x More Lean Muscle
1In a 12-week study conducted at an American university 2In a 10-day study conducted at a leading American with 22 untrained test subjects divided into three groups, subjects taking the creatine in Six Star5 CreatineX3™ with a university on 31 weight-trained test subjects randomly assigned to one of three groups, subjects consuming the training program gained over four times more muscle than subjects using a placebo (7.12 vs. 1.30 lbs.).
Test Subjects Gained 18.6% More Strength
2In a 10-day study conducted at a leading American university on 31 weight-trained test subjects randomly assigned to one of three groups, subjects consuming the same form of creatine found in Six Star CreatineX3™, with a training program, increased their strength capacity on the bench press by 18.6% compared to baseline (6,658 vs. 5,513 joules). Testing was performed using 70% of the subjects' 1-rep max bench press.
For Best Results, Stack With:
- Use 30 to 45 minutes before workout: Pre-workout powder engineered to enhance muscle performance, increase energy, and get you pumped while you train.
- Pre- & Post-Workout, Between Meals: Advance Whey Protein Formula Designed To Help Build Muscle and Strength
Manufactured according to cGMP standards, as is required for all dietary supplements.
^Based on AC Nielsen xAOC sales data.