What does a supplement stack mean? A simple explanation would be that stacks are different types of supplements taken together to aid you to achieve your fitness goals. In this article, we will be discussing which stack is appropriate for each fitness goal and what each stack consists and how each supplement can help you achieve your fitness goal.
If your current goal is to lose weight, here are some supplements that can be taken together to expedite the weight loss process.
- Protein Isolate - protein isolates are the purest form of protein. It contains high contents of protein and it has low amounts of calories. It is perfect for those looking to lose weight. The fast absorption of protein maximises muscle protein synthesis. With more muscles, you will be able to burn more fats.
- Fat burner - Fat burners speed up your metabolism and convert your body fat to energy, giving you an extra boost of energy. It also makes you feel full for a longer period of time, consuming fewer calories. It also increases thermogenesis making you sweat more and burn more calories from fats.
- CLA + Carnitine - CLA +CARNITINE is made up of CLA and L- Carnitine, two popular ingredients that have been clinically shown to help with weight management. CLA + CARNITINE work synergistically to help burn stored body fat, converting it to energy.
- Bedtime Fatburner - A non-stimulant supplement, rich in all-natural extracts that comfortably help to promote rest, relaxation, and metabolic enhancement to burn fats while you are asleep.
Some may have already achieved their fitness goals but maintaining them is just as difficult as striving to achieve it. The right supplementation and nutrition is the most important part of maintaining those gains. Thus, here are some supplements that can help you maintain all those hard work.
- Whey Protein - Whey Protein is perfect for muscle growth, recovery and weight loss. Protein shakes are the most effective, cost-effective & convenient way to boost protein intake. It is a known fact that protein is key in muscle building. With readily available protein in your body, muscle protein synthesis can perform at its optimum level.
- Amino Acids - Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. It is the smallest and most basic compound found in all living things and thus it can also be found in the food we consume. Amino Acids are used to build many different essential molecules to allow the body to function properly. Mainly used for muscle recovery and muscle growth.
- Multivitamins - When exercising constantly, your body may not be able to nourish itself with sufficient essential vitamins as it may have been fully utilised during your workouts. Multivitamin supplements aid by closing that gap and feeds your cells with the right nutrients.
Many out there wish to have chocolate abs and a body physique of a Greek God but it is not easy at all. It requires discipline and like many fitness goals, proper supplementation and nutrition plays a big role in getting that ideal physique. So here are some supplements that can help you grow muscles and achieve that Zyz-like physique.
- Mass Gainer - Mass gainers are packed with high calories, protein, carbs and other nutrients. They are an easy way to consume huge amounts of quality calories. In order to gain weight, one has to consume additional calories on top of what you burn regularly. Essentially, increasing your calorie intake = weight gain also known as a calorie surplus.
- Creatine - Sarcoplasmic fluid contains creatine monohydrate, with the aid of a creatine monohydrate supplement, it causes increase in muscle size. Creatine also improves athletic performance which in turn allows longer training periods and with that, further muscle growth.
- Testosterone Booster - A testosterone booster is a supplement that helps increase testosterone levels. Testosterone is an androgen hormone that promotes muscle mass, bone density. It also increases muscle strength and physical endurance.